If you’re looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious vegan meal, look no further than green Thai curry. This dish is packed with veggies and flavor, and it’s simple to make. Let’s take a closer look at how to make vegetarian green Thai curry.
What is a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry
A Vegetarian Green Thai Curry is a dish made with vegetables and a green curry sauce. The sauce is made with coconut milk, green curry paste, and seasonings. The dish can be made with any combination of vegetables, but some of the most common ingredients include bell peppers, onions, carrots, and potatoes.
How to Make a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry
To make a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry, you will need:
-1 tablespoon oil
-1 onion, chopped
-3 cloves garlic, minced
-1 carrot, peeled and diced
-2 cups vegetable broth
-1 (14 ounces) can of coconut milk
-1 tablespoon green curry paste
-1 teaspoon ground ginger
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 cup peas
-1/2 cup corn kernels
-3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
-1/2 lime, juiced
1. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the carrot, broth, coconut milk, green curry paste, ginger, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in peas, corn, cilantro, and lime juice. Cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve with rice or noodles.
Tips for Making a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry
-If you don’t have vegetable broth on hand, you can substitute chicken or beef broth.
-You can use any combination of vegetables in this dish. Some of our favorites include bell peppers, onions, carrots, and potatoes.
-If you don’t have green curry paste on hand, you can substitute red curry paste or Thai yellow curry paste.
The benefits of eating a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry
– A healthy and filling meal.
– It tastes great!
– You’ll feel like a total boss, knowing that you’re eating such a nutritious dish.
– It’s a great way to show your love for animals.
– You’re doing your part to help the planet by not eating meat.
– It can be a really fun dish to make with friends or family.
– Green Thai Curry is a popular dish in many different countries, so you’ll be able to share your love of it with people from all over the world.
– It’s a great way to learn about new cultures and cuisine.
– You may even find some delicious new recipes to add to your repertoire!
Recipes that use a Vegetarian Green Thai Curry as an ingredient
Vegetarian Green Thai Curry Soup Recipe
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons grated ginger
1 red bell pepper, diced
4 cups vegetable broth
1 can (14 ounces) of coconut milk
2 tablespoons green curry paste
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 large zucchini, diced
4 cups of baby spinach leaves
6 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and bell pepper and cook until the vegetables are tender about 5 minutes.
2. Add the broth, coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce, sugar, and cayenne pepper and bring to a simmer.
3. Add the zucchini and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the spinach leaves and scallions and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
5. Serve in bowls and enjoy!
Vegetarian Green Thai Curry Quinoa Bowls Recipe
1 cup quinoa
1 can (14 ounces) of light coconut milk
1/2 tablespoon green curry paste
1 large red bell pepper, diced
1 large carrot, peeled and grated
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rinse the quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the coconut milk and curry paste and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and carrot and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the quinoa, cilantro, and scallions. Divide among 4 bowls and enjoy!
This detailed guide about vegetarian green Thai curry provides everything you need to make this delicious dish at home. From the ingredients required to the cooking instructions, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for an easy and tasty vegan meal, look no further than this green Thai curry recipe.