2 Vegan Desserts Recipes You Must Try
Whether you are a vegan or not, it doesn’t mean that you won’t love vegan desserts, right? Non-vegetarians can also enjoy this delicious dairy-free, desserts. You will definitely be pleased if you haven’t tried a vegan dessert recipe before.
Here are my 2 simple yet yummy vegan desserts:
Vegan Desserts: Vegan Cheesecake
Preparation Time: 8 hours and 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours and 45 minutes
Yield: 8 -10
For Homemade Graham Crust
– Flour, 1 and ¼ cup
– Granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons
– Miller’s bran (not the cereal) 1 tablespoon
– Cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon
– Ground cinnamon, a ½ teaspoon
– Coconut oil, and vegan butter, melted, 1/3 cup
– Maple syrup
– Extra-firm tofu, 2 packages
– Vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon
– Lemon juice, 1 tablespoon
– Apple juice, 1 cup
– Granulated sugar, 2/3 cup
– Agar agar flakes, 1 tablespoon
For Homemade Graham Crust
• Before making one of the vegan desserts, heat the oven at 350°F. Bring out a medium-sized bowl. Mix the sugar, flour, cocoa, bran, and cinnamon until it’s combined correctly.
• Add vegan butter and maple syrup into the mixture. Mix the mixture until entirely combined. Firmly place the batter into a springform pan.
• Bake the cheesecake for 15-20 minutes. It will turn golden brown and a crack on the top will likely to happen. Put it out from the oven and let it cool completely.
For The Filling
• Take a saucepan. Pour the apple juice, agar agar, and sugar in it and boil at medium heat. Let it cook for 5 minutes while you continuously stir the liquid. Continue the process till the agar agar flakes dissolve in the mix. Keep the mixture warm.
• Put the puree the extra-firm tofu in the food processor and process until it gets entirely smooth for 1 minute. Into the food processor, add the lemon juice, apple juice, and vanilla. Continue until the mixture is combined fully.
• Pour the tofu puree over the crust you have prepared. Cool it in room temperature and refrigerate it for a minimum of 8 hours, until it is set. Serve it chilled.
Vegan Desserts: Chocolate Crunch Brownies (No-bake)
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
– Dates, 2 cups, soaked for 10 minutes
– Walnuts, 2 cups
– Raw cocoa powder, ¾ cup
– Salt (as per requirement)
– Water, 2 tablespoon
– Dark chocolate bar, chopped roughly, 100g
– Organic peanut butter, ½ cup
– Puffed rice cereal, 1 cup
– Coconut oil, 1 tablespoon
• Into your food processor, add walnuts and pulse those using your “s” blade. Continue the process until it forms into a crumble.
• Now add the soaked dates without any water along with salt and cocoa powder. Blend all to form a dough.
• Into the mixture pour 3 tablespoons of water slowly through the feeder hole of the food processor while the food processor is on the run. You can’t make the dough too much wet, but you definitely need plenty of water to make the dough stick together.
• Put a parchment paper over a pan and then pour the mixture into it. Press the dough firmly with your finger so that the dough spread out evenly. Place it in the freezer.
• In this time, take a small pot and put it over the medium heat. Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut oil into it. Stir it with a spatula until a velvety texture forms. Once it is smooth, add the crispy cereal into it
• Now apply the creamy, crunchy topping over chilled brownie using a spatula.